Thursday, May 2, 2013

Loser day 27- Party on my mind!

Hola guyz! As usual sundays I really dont feel lyk writing dats y des posts r usually late! Newayz... M nearing d last day n m glad dat by jst a li'l self control weight can b managed! Eatin right proportions is d mantra here! So here is saturday.. No OT after ages... Automatically brings d enthusiasm 2 wrk... Its my last day of 8 o clock shift tym too... So sad! It was d perfect tym to come to ofyc! I was damn hungry early mrng... Vry weird hunger pangs! N I was craving 4 samosa! So bf was samosa sandwich!! Der was a tym wen I used 2 hav it evry mrng! No coffee coz I was in d cafeteria of ofyc. I like coffee only of ICH..

For lunch v had loads of chicken! Chicken crispy, chicken chilli dry.. Fried rice I cud hav very li'l! So dat was lunch! V wer in a party mood coz one of my dearest frnd Dishank frm ofyc is leaving Nokia.. So v wer havin our li'l party..

Evening I had 1 thng 2 do... I had 2 go n chk my centre for my SBI exam. Pratik was @ home all day n was obviously gettin bored...so off v went to dadar to chkout d centre... N discovered that it falls on d same lane whr ders an awesome sandwich guy n my must visit place wenevr I come dis syd! After chkin out d centre n gettin lost twice I cudnt resist my fav chilli cheese toast sandwich!!

It was arnd 7 ish. By d tym my s'wich got done PraTik spotted a wine shop on d opposite lane! As I cudnt resist d swich he also cudnt resist d urge 2 apparently "celebrate my OT gettin ovr"  so v parked @ caddle 5 lane in shivaji park.. the view was of d spectacular sealink beautifully lit with small lights and d cool sea breeze n my hot s'wich with chilled whisky mixed with thumbs-up! This is life!! simple happiness in li'l simple thngs!! :)


V sat there chatting for good 2 hrs n didnt evn realise it was soo late!! later v wer simply roaming through bandra n finally reached home... then i donno y but pratik felt like cooking 4 me!! he fried chicken sausages n it actually tasted gr8!!! well i was totally done with d dinner!! no chance i'll go driving... my bed was my last destination for d day!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D