Saturday, April 27, 2013

Loser day 26- last day of OT! Yay!

Good mrng fellas! Day started well..  jst dat I got late coz of sum private bus drivers decided 2 fight in d middle of d road makin me walk d distance of a bus stop! God! So I managed 2 reach oni by bf brk directly! LOL! Nowadays I dont feel hungry in d mrngs.. Mayb coz I got used 2 it during my fasts or coz of heat.. D summers r really gettin hotter! So coffee n me.. Neelam n Minal had their usual bf as well..
All day I was jst nt feeling lyk wrkin! Donno y simply super bored! But had loads of wrk so cudnt help it.. Den came lunchtym... N v went 2 ICH( remember its name is Indian Coffee House??) but der was sumthng weird with d waiters der. Dey jst wernt stopping 2 take our orders! Neelam n me both had our tiffins... Mom had given me punjabi kadhi.. Its my favouritest dish! Wenevr m home all day n its a veg day I ask her 2 make kadhi always! N yaa its d oni dish i've mastered since childhood! I can make it flawlessly but still I love wat mom makes! :-) newayz comin bk 2 ich waiters.. V got sooo pissed with their behavior dat v stormed out n went 2 d odr restaurant in seepz called Kaydees! I ordered for 2 chapatis n Minal took pav bhaji...

After lunch d time went really vry slow...wrkin on fridays is really boring,, n if its OT it gets all d more boring.. I conc on finishing all d wrk. By 7 I was damn hungry.. Got myslf bourbon biscuits frm d snacks dispenser.. Sumthng btr dan nthng ryt!

Arnd 9ish my boss came arnd with d news dat on Sat i.e. Tmrw ders no OT!!! Throughout d day dis was d bestest news! Was soooo glad dat finally its ovr! N my boss lookin @ me wrkin soo late allowed me for an 8 o clock shift! Yeee! dat goes without sayin.. alls well that ends well.. my boring day ended nicely.. it was really l8 while leaving n thnkfully i had a new frnd Suyash to accompany me on my way bk home!! cool prsn to hang out with! ;) reached home n mom served me paneer bhurji n 1 mini chapati!!

She wont lemme slp hungry! :) 2nyt no drives no roaming arnd.. jst sound slp... tata!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D