Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Loser day 16- sad start 2 d day!

Oh shit! Again m l8! God!! Wen will I start gettin up on tym n reaching on tym!! I get calld 4 a meeting n get scolded by my manager 4 no reason of mine!! :-( all my motivation 2 wrk in full speed jst shattered!!
Evn during bf Neelam tried cheering me up but no use.. I jst cudnt smile! :-(:-(

Finally by lunch I was bit normal n thot of havin a fruit plate 4 lunch... Loaded with pieces of banana, pineapple, apple, watermelon d whole plate was super filling!! my plate wasn't as beautiful as dis one!

The sadness got extended coz my OT also got extended for another 2 weeks!! I was w8in 4 2de's day soooo eagerly coz my swimming sessions wer supposed 2 start @ ozone! All thnx 2 d planning of mgmt nw no chance dat I can join swimming! :@ I had carried my swim suit n d odr accessories but no point... Takin it bk home d same way... :-(

A swt frnd met me wen I was leaving 4m ofyc n d oni good thng dat hpnd throughout dis disastrous day was wen he said... Ur fasting n wrkin OT as well! Plz take care n reach home safely! Seriously dat was super swt of him! Thnx!
Luckily got d bus ryt outsyd d seepz g8 n also a window seat! Its a rare thng @ 7:30pm!
Coz of OT blog tym has jst reduced so I found a solution 2 it- blogger app!!!! I can blog on d go nw! ;-) so dats wat I planned 2 do on my way bk home!!
i found my home shut which meant mommy dear was out.. wich also meant my grumbling tummy had nothng to quiet it with.. so i made a cuppa coffee n took my novel! its d bst combo evr!! i actually finished the remaining book in an hr! n mom had come bk by den n made d rice like preparation 4 herslf n me.. (shez also fasting)
The coffee definitely helped me fill my stomach in d eve but it made me sleepless till 1:30 am!! i dreaded getting l8 nxt mrng as well coz i knew i'll b slpin oni for 4 hrs!! but since d day itslf had been bad throughout so i jst shut my eyes so dat it gets ovr soon! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D