Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Loser day 20- its party tym!!!

Ppl 2de is a non working saturday but m happy goin 2 wrk coz vr gonna go 4 an all sponsord buffet lunch @ Tunga Paradise! Mayb its d excitement of havin nonvg after 9 days dat too @ such an awesome place! I had decided 2de diet is not in d menu!!
I had a piece of chocolate cake my dad had bought! Needless 2 say dat was my bf! I startd my day with a dieter's sin!!

I tried finishing most of my wrk b4 lunch but obviously cos I knew I wud b so full n slpy 2 do nethng else! V arrived @ Tunga n d amazing aroma of fried fish was jst enuf 2 make me restless!! Soup n welcome drinks arrived after makin us wait 4 ages!! Den d buffet started!! I had loaded my plate with fish n assorted chicken kebabs!(d pic below is nt my plate ok! :P) D pieces so soft n tasty I was in heaven! Den fr main course I had 2 chapatis with chicken methi n rogan josh! A tablespoon of veg  fried rice only 2 taste! I loved d Rogan Josh!

 Den came d deserts section! Another buffet whr I tried angoori rasgulle, mini pastries n kesar pista icecream with angoori gulab jamun! I was already guilty of havin soooo much fearing i'll put on watevr i've lost! But den my punjabi blood pushed away all des thots n I enjoyed evry bit of it!

I was super stuffed till eve. My OT got ovr soon so I directly went 2 d devils house! It was pre decided dat our dinner will only b chicken starters! Loads if it! which apparently turned out to my treatcoz i was havin nonvg after ages! :P N d bst place 2 hav dem is poona farm in Wadala! I can travel to all possible places 4 d love of food! ;-)  chicken tikka, chicken cheese balls, chicken sausages n chicken lollypop!

Dis was my dinner!!! Vr havin so much of chicken der has to b sumthng 2 digest it.. whisky!!! :D :D had half a quarter with d yummalicious chicken delicacies n i was done 4 dinner.. after reading this m sure i'll b putting on alll dat i've lost! but no regrets! I LOVE FOOD!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D