Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Loser day 13- OT SUX!!

Hi ppl!! Its day 3 of my fasting... N the PR of my proj in ofyc is leaving no stone unturned 2 use evry bit of energy I hav in me... Over tym with more dan double d amt of regular wrk with no food in d stomach! A really bad combination! Super tiring as well!

Coffee has bcum my staple fast diet n dats gonna stay as my bf for d nxt 6 days as well. Its coffee dat helps me keep calm! Thnk god 4 d inventor of coffee! Had it nt been discovered, der would've been a few murders in my ofyc 4 sure!! LOL!!!

Wrk wrk n oni wrk was d agenda fr d day so lunch tym was d oni breather whr I cud run away 4m monitor n spare my eyes 4m staring @ those 3D roads I make for NOKIA!
I was totally down but wen I had mango lassi it simply charged my whole body up!!!

Then came files n jst files till 7:40 pm! I was nearly dead wrkin so much for more dan 12 hrs! I had thot of havin oni liquids throughout d fast but dis OT has exerted me so much I went home n Mom served me hot hot sabudana khichadi!

I jst hogged onto it n fell asleep in no tym cursing my boss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D