Saturday, April 6, 2013

Loser Day 5- T.G.I.F

OMG! i can't believe my weird diet has completed almost a week! den comes d weekend! but hey friday is usually d fun day wich makes most of us go 2 wrk happily coz v kno weekend's here!! :D I work alternate saturdays too so no holiday for me tomorrow but dat doesnt make me sad.. coz i know myslf very well.. if i stay @ home mommy dear will make awesome dishes n i'll ignore my diet n i usually keep on hogging wenevr i hav nothng 2 do @ home! normal human tendency! ;)

well friday's bf was again a boiled egg sandwich with 2 glasses of coffee!! yes!! i loved d coffee so much 2de dat i ordered for another 1 after finishing my 1st 1! i had dis huge craving for cadbury bytes but den i chucked it... i'll b happy with d pic of it 4 nw! ;)


As d days are passing by i have totally realised y small meals at regular intervals is so highly recommended! 
so i have added a good habit now.. i snack in between 2 meals.. usually arnd 11am, 4 pm n 10 pm.. and my favourite snacks are oranges or whatevr fruits available @ home, curd and dry fruits.

when lunch came i wasn't feeling hungry so i went 4 a vegetable grill sandwich (mind u.. no cheese!!) n it felt good!! but d moment it struck 4 my tummy growled @ me 4 havin suchha small lunch. to shut it up i had another orange with me thnkfully! ;)

i have to have somethng  filling jst before shooting practice.. all thnx 2 my coach who makes me wrkout so much 4 a sport wich needs only standing in 1 place with mind n body for an hr! checked my fridge n i cud find only 1 thng dat cud help me.. a bowl of CURD!


1 Mistake dieters often do is.. Avoiding Dairy Products.. Its absolutely wrong... Dairy products supply the body with d requisite proteins n d good carbs it needs 2 go throughout d day.. since v avoid carbs n fats during diets dairy products help d body deal with d loss.. i dont like milk dat much but curd i simply love with salt n chaat masala!! ;)

i would wanna confess i committed a small li'l sin.. i had 2 home made dark chocolate pieces after i came bk 4m shooting range but i really stopped myslf 4m havin d 3rd 1!! ;) n dark chocolate is good 4 d body! it was heavenly!!

Thats all folks 4 2de!! Happy Weenend!!! Haffun! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D