Friday, April 12, 2013

Loser day 11- and the fasting marathon begins!

Early mrng surprise was that I got up 15 mins b4 my alarm rang.. So I had lyk 20 more mins 2 slp including d snooze tym! Yay!! Today also happens to b Maharashtrain New Year called Gudi Padwa and the shubharambh(initiation) of my Navratri fasts. These are 9 days fasting in the name of Goddess Durga. Im nt much of a religious prsn but yes Navratri n Shivratri are the 2 fasts I religiously follow..

thats d Gudi raised in my office! :)

STATUTORY WARNING:
Till nw watevr was my diet can b kinda followed but nw on... These 9 days i'll b only on liquids during d day n eve a fruit or sumthng.. Which means no food grains @ all! So i advice to jst read abt n dont try to follow this coz i am used 2 going without food for 9 days since 12 yrs.. so it doesnt cause ne probs for me.. but it can b dangerous for first timers so do it @ ur own risk! ;)

my morning started with going to the temple dressed in Indian outfit and i took my own swt tym to reach office! :P BF came very soon but i was mentally prepared for no food all through the day.. and as i believe in a heavy bf i had cold coffee frm d cafe! every resto in seepz has its speciality n i love only cold coffee frm my office cafeteria!

By lunch tym my tummy was growling so i knew jst a simple juice wudnt satiate my hunger.. so nxt liquid (semi liquid u can say ) in the menu was Sweet Lassi!! i jst cudnt hav it completely! felt too heavy but @lst d growling stopped! :P


Evenings wer calm as usual but d moment it struck 6 an alarm rang in my tummy n i snoozed it with 3 li'l elichi bananas! yup dat was my dinner! n den d TPing for the day started!

Since i'd bunked yest.. i had 2 go 2de so dat i dont miss out on much of practice.. but wen i reached i saw d doors of my range shut! :( den called up Big D n v all went roaming arnd d city! Devil took me to an eatery whr he n his sis anushka had all chicken stuff right there sitting with me!! arrgghh!! was so difficult 2 fight d temptation! so i started blogging abt d day! best way to cut off frm the surroundings ryt! ;) den later in d nyt a stupid innova driver bashed my car while taking reverse ruining my mood.. but a nyc long drive to the worli seaface n bk calmed me down to a good nyt slp!! :) :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D