Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Loser Day 15- Super charged Monday!!!

Generally ppl get up on monday cursing it.. but i donno y i got up very excitedly.. mayb i'd forgotten d fact that is was monday! :P wen i entered office i was given the shock that i'm supposed to work d whole week's wrk in a day!! :@ :@ Management sux totally!! but i was geared up for d challenge n was wrking evn faster dan a machine.. the bf was regular coffee wich charged me up evn more.. so watevr li'l slp dat was left evapourated n i started wrking fanatically!

Lunch came in no tym n i hopped 2 anadata for a nyc glass of watermelon juice.. i was sad dey dint serve me with li'l pieces of watermelon in d juice.. i like it dat way.. ;)

I left quite early from office comparatively coz i was done with more dan d target given to me.. :D i felt like goin 4 a muvi.. n had to chk with nearby clubs for swimming memberships as well.. so big D n me wer roaming from MCA to Grand Hyatt but didnt find nethng good.. so to change d mood v went for Chashme Badoor @ PVR Phoenix Marketcity! Back to back 2 days @ d same place d parking guy also recognised me! lol!
Muvi wasnt dat great but yaa it did change d mood!! haven't been for drives since dat accident nyt coz d horn is still nt wrkin! lazy me!! :P
Mom was a bit pissed coz i went for muvi uninformed but still she gave me boiled potatoes in curd! so swt of her naa! :D Curd my fav dairy product was simply awesome!! :)

Coz of OT i've started sleeping pretty soon!! after all beauty sleep is also necessary!! ;) take care!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D