Thursday, April 4, 2013

Loser Day 3- Oye its Wednesday!

Heyya!!! m bk!! I jst cant torture myslf eating nothng all thru d week so i have 2 special days whr i can eat a li'l more dan my diet plan and these two days are special coz i can hav nonveg (more of chicken) as much as i want!! :D so d title shows m happy 2 hav wednesday here dat means 1 of d spl day is a Wednesday! n 2nd 1 is easy to guess..... absolutely!!! Our Very Own Sunday!!!!! :P ;)

Today also happens to be an important day as I am goin 2 Ozone @ Goregaon (w) to enroll myslf for Swimming Summer camp!! m damn excited abt it!! along with losing wt i also need 2 keep a chk on toning up my body.. and i hate gyms 2 d core! the only thng that is allowed 2 make me sweat is Dance! but i like freestyle more dan taught dance lessons.. so i had 2 think of sum other way of toning up and d rising heat in d city gave me d answer >>> Swimming!!!

Wednesday being my favourite day i started my bf (i hope u remember its breakfast ;)) with 1 boiled egg sandwich and coffee! Dis sandwich of jst 2 bread slices is more dan enuf 4 a normal prsn 2 satisfy ones hunger!

this is close enuf 2 wat i had! N trust me i didnt evn think of food till my lunch break.. it was soo damn filling! i was super stuffed after having it..

lunch brk n i knew i wud wanna hav sum chicken dish with chapati.. Oh btw.. did i mention m avoiding rice as far as possible?? yes i am.. for 2 reasons.. 1- I feel dey r fattening n 2nd dey make me lazy n sleepy! so my lunch was 2 rotis n chicken Patiala!!! my heart n tummy both started doin balle balle wen d dish arrived wich looked lyk dis...
Yes it was super yummy too!! since i had very less on tuesday.. i compensated it 2de! hehe!

After that finished my wrk n left from office @ 3 pm. I came 2 know a frnd of mine in office named Vaidehi n her elder sister have also taken the challenge of getting to size Zero. So i hav company here.. but my destination is not size zero.. i wud nvr wanna be dat.. u c guyz dont lyk bones!! lol!!! but neways.. All d Best Vaidehi!!

I had 2 go2 Ozone 2 enrol myslf 4 swimming so i thot i'll gear up with all d requisites for swimming.. costume, cap n goggles!! so it was shopping tym!! :D Den i rushed 2 Ozone as my frnd Pratik n me wer tryin 2 find out d fastest way of reachin Ozone from Kalina.. So out came d google navigation but v ended up wasting so much of tym dat too during peak hrs! and d summer camp starts from 16th April so i hav quite sumtym to fit in a better swimsuit dan wat i bought! ;) So on our way bk v tossed our maps aside n went by d instinct n Viola! reached home in 40 mins!! :D but all this took away my dinner tym n i missed it..

1 very important rule that i follow is no eating food after 7 pm in d eve!!

I realised in all d shopping n trip 2 ozone i was food-less since 1 pm! Nw since i cudnt eat i opted for sugar less, ice-less Watermelon juice with sum pieces too! watermelon is 1 of my fav fruits! so i was happy n content dat evn after havin a heavy chicken lunch i compensated it with jst juice dinner! :D but i had  2 face my mom's irritated glares as i didnt eat her egg masala wich she prepared for dinner.. i promised her dat i'll eat it for lunch d nxt day! n she became happy!! :D I was happy too as i now already know my Thursday's lunch will b egg masala!! :D



All this wud've been difficult if i had sum1 who told me wat 2 eat n wat not.. m damn sure i wudnt hav followed! since m d planner n my choices r on d spot i tend 2 b on track evn after my devil frnds try 2 make me wander 4m it (devils had yummy chicken sausages n kheema pav in front of me! :( but i didnt budge! rather i got company for juice!! :D :D

Lookin @ my strong will n dedication 2wrds my diet plan my frnd anushka got inspired 2 go on a Rice-less diet! :D wow! i feel lyk a celeb! :D

So guyz dats all for 3rd day wich i ended with a nyc long drive 2 Bandra Carters (Sea side promenade)!


ciao!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D