Friday, April 5, 2013

Loser Day 4: Addition Of a New Rule!

Yo ppl!! its 4th of April n my 4th day as well! start of d day ws quite shocking as my clock gave me an out of d bed shock!! it was 6:40 am n i realised i ovr slpt n my office will start in 5 bloody mins!!!! Horror!!! I informed my Proj Lead dat i jst got up n will reach late! :( this is 1 thing i've been trying to do as a part of my new year resolution.. trying 2 reach office by 6:45a.m. n 2 my surprise i actually managed 2 follow it to a great extent! nw since i reached office @ 8.. BF came too soon 4 me!! :D :D jst half n hr away! so shamelessly i went for my bf to my annadata ICH for my daily cuppa coffee but d early mrng chaos din't gimme tym 2 decide wat shud i hav 4 bf.. so i went for the handy Nutrichoice digestive biscuits n coffee! My Office best frnd Neelam also joined me in having it.. cancelling her bread butter order!! :O ;)


I liked dis pic dats y uploaded it! :D its becoming my fav biscuit nw along with d 5 grain! (those long 1s in d pic) Stuffed with coffee n biscuit i had decided dat i'll get done with my wrk for d day 1st n den watevr TP i wanna do! :P n i donno y but tym was running super fast n lunch came astonishingly faster! i already had my egg masala with me wich my mum had packed n kept 4 her dahling daughter n my dad reminded me 2 take it along with 2 oranges outta wich i had 1 sum 45 mins b4 lunch (it ws so sour :S)

so my lunch was yummiest Egg masala n 2 rotis.. Thank god i decided 2 hav it 4 lunch or i wud've missed such an awesome preparation of my mom!



The new rule that I hav added 2 d diet is 1 of d highly n most commonly recommended dietician tip... Drink plenty of water!
Now my modification here is i'll hav warm water throughout and no water during or jst after meals but only after half n hr! i'll also hav 2 deal with d side effects of havin 4-5 litres of water! #youknowwatimean!


Since i missed 2 days of my routine exercises, rounds n shooting prac.. der was no way i cud miss it 2de too so an hr b4 I leave 4 prac I had my dinner wich was a bole of punjabi dahi kadhi!! Its my favouritest food item with rice. Since I had 2 avoid rice I put jst 1 tablespoon of cooked rice n had my kadhi. Den my regular shooting n stretching followed leaving me hungry again by 10.. Nw d only option I had was 2 hav sum fruit but only mango was available so I stopped mylsf 4m havin more dan 2 slices of yummy alphonso mangoes n cud slp peacefully!

 Update abt my swimming is dat d summer camp will start 4m 16th April so along with shooting I can add another sport 2 my hobby or passion list! ;-)

 Dat was all 4 2de ppl! Till den i'll deal with d side effects of havin so much of water! LOL! Cyaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D