Friday, April 26, 2013

Loser day 25- Mixed Emotions...

Yo ppl!! Hwz ya doin!! Hope aall izzz wellll! LOL! Fr me also all good! Hav got used 2 OT n d ppl sitting arnd me! Dey also mustve got bored of my face nw! Hehehe! Wrkin is fun wen u hav sum1 arnd 2 chitchat with! I found a new frnd in d new girl of my project- DEePa Srinivasan! VeRy swt n chirpy! Wenevr I get bored of my files I start chitchatin with her! In no tym d bf brk came up... I had only coffee n nthng.. But by 11 I was damn hungry.. So I thot i'll hav bread butter but d cafe guy denied serving me nethng sayin its already lunchtime n no snacks available! Thnk god 4 d snacks dispenser I took Kurkure Solid Masti...
 Dis really reminds me of my very swt frnd Nisha who loved dis kurkure! Ex colleague in ofyc! :-) 2DE while leaving mom gave me tiffin which had sum chana pulav ( black gram).. Neelu was fasting 2DE so I had 2 eat on her behalf as well! Damn! So much of rice! But it was definitely yummy! :-P
Lunch as u can c was super heavy... Minal askd 2 join her 4 snacks but I was really damn full n slpy so I continued doin my files.. On d odr syd my fone was completely bUsY with long lost frnds pinging suddenly. Got into clearing thngs with 1 frnd n ended up knowing sum big secrets. Weird ppl... I dont understand y do ppl feel so shy 2 communicate their feelings! Newayz.. Lemme nt bore u with all dose thngs..
wen i got bk home i jst wanted 2 go2 sum open place with loads of cool breeze n d bst place i thot was my fav Carter Rd! i was getting kinda irritated coz of an incident dat happened in ofyc and coz of dat frnd's confessions... so off we went 2 carters.. d devils, my li'l sis anjali n me on two scooties! :D v wer to collect chicken crispy frm Sahibaan but anjali n me ended up ordering fr manchow soup n finishing it.. but d order still didnt come! seriously very slow service!! to cool my nerves v had Royal Stag Barrel Select.. d usual half a quarter in thumbs up! it really did help! dats wen a vry cute lookin begger came 4m nowhr askin fr food.. v had already finished d chicken crispy so had nthng 2 offer.. dat li'l guy didnt look lyk a beggar so v got chitchattin with him.. asked him if he went 2 school.. whr he stays etc etc.. at 1st he was very shy but later he got along so well!! his name was Saadik.. yes he goes to the Muncipal school n its his summr vacations goin on... den his "brother" who looked oni a yr elder to him also joined in.. n den he divided us into 2 teams.. on 1 side was saadik pratik n me.. on d odr side was his bro, Anjali n pratik's sis anushka!! d game was a faceoff of Shaayris!!! i was actually surprised!! n wen des li'l geniuses started 1 after d odr v nearly 4got tym!! lemme strain my brain a bit.. yess...
arz kiya hai... Suraj garam hota hai par tapna zameen ko padta hai... suraj garam hota hai par tapna zameen ko padta hai.. bewafai wo karte hai.. tadapna dil ko padta hai!!! kya baat kya baat kya baat!!!!
Dats Saadik n me!!
Wish i cud remember more of dem..  Pratik is jst devil by name.. he took dem along got dem sumthng to eat n drink n v left after watching dem act like Salman Khan of d muvi Bodyguard! :D
Such was my evening.. it was definitely wrth mentioning dat such li'l thngs can give so much happiness donno y ppl lookout for it in big thngs! :) wen i got home i got scolded by mom 4 comin so l8! but i guess it was all wrth it! ;) take care,.. n be happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D