Thursday, April 25, 2013

Loser Day 24- Wednesday Nonveg Bliss+ Horror Flick!!

Yay its Wednesday! now i have got used 2 the 8-8 shift.. so wrking is nt dat stressful!! wednesday's fixed bf coffee n boiled egg sandwich came in no tym! I was so darn hungry obviously i didnt hav dinner lat nyt! d sandwich was a relief and also energy booster to wrk in full force!! i actually completed most of my wrk b4 lunch!! :D :D Lunch ws at the cafe of my ofyc.. since my partner had brought her tiffin i chose the chicken masala n chapati combo! i nvr liked d food of my cafe but nonveg is yt edible n bearable! so without cribbing i finished my curry n chapati.. today minal is wrkin OT! finally i hav company with me! :D she got hungry @ 5:30 wen the second shift ppl get a brk.. v both went for d snacks n wer surprised to find chicken roll in d menu!! it was sumthng v had 2 try out! :D so dat was d order fr eve.. chicken roll n coffee! wen it arrived it looked huge!! i wud really wanna describe it in more details.. so here it goes.. the roll was wrapped in a soft maida roti with a coating of egg.. inside it had sum pieces of cucumber n tomato with loades of chicken filling! it was soo juicy and sooo much in quantity i felt as if i jst had dinner @ 5:30! lol.. i kno ur mouth also must b watering nw.. while writing dis mine was definitely watering! :D

I thought abt big Devil Pratik n called him up.. obviously i had 2 take a parcel 4 him or he'll kill me 4 nt getting it 4 him after tempting him with d description! so v decided 2 meet after ofyc.. dn he thought of watching d recently released horror flick Ek Thi Daayan! :O :O

 i protested a lot but had 2 go.. so i rushed outta ofyc coz it was a 7:55 pm show! v missed d 5 mins of start but wasnt dat much.. i was so damn scared dat i was watchin it only thru d gap of my fingers!! O_o n d chicken roll!! i smuggled it in d theatre in my sunglasses case!! d bag got thoroughly chkd but my presence of mind actually saved it 4m getting confiscated! :D but d muvi left us scared 2 death!! i was waiting 4 it 2 get ovr!! finally after reaching home.. i was hungry again! :( mom had made chicken kheema wich obviously i cudnt miss! and neways i had lost a few calories watching dat horror flick! ;) Did u know u lose upto 500 calories after watching a horror flick of 1 n a hf hr!! :D 
so i had kheema n 1 small roti wich mommy dearest made 4 me keeping in mind my diet! :D dat was nt it!! v went for a long drive too coz my tiredness n slp was scared away long bk!!
came home @ midnight n fell asleep in no tym! actually no choice too.. i hav 2 get up early n i cant compromise on my slp!! :D :D ciao!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D