Monday, April 8, 2013

Loser day 6- the day wen I broke a rule!

Yo ppl!! Its saturday! Weekend has startd but m wrkin dis sat so office routine fr me as usual.
Bf came unexpectedly soon n I had enuf of healthy food throughout d week monitoring each n evry meal. So I decided on a single slice of bread n butter with d filter coffee.. my annadata is also concernd abt my diet so dey put minimal butter! watevr b d case.. its was Bliss!!


I got so much involved in wrkin dat I 4got havin d orange n my lunch sharing frnd was enjoying her weekend @ home! Nw since I had no 1 to share d lunch with n I obviously cudnt hav had d whole plate so I ordered fr pav bhaji.. Sadly without butter n cheese :-(


The oranges came 2 my rescue @ 5:30 coz I was wrkin till l8 on a saturday!! I also cudnt believe dat!! Sad sad day made me hungry.
Den my Devil frnds thot v shud hav a small party in d eve. My frnd Pratik picked me up 4 d party venue. The kinda bhukkad he is I knew I wud hav company 4 my 6:30 pm dinner! :-P I kno ur reading dis Pratik! ;-)
V both wer damn hungry n knew proper dinner wont v netym soon so v entered Subway!!! The super yummy 6 inch chicken tandoori sub was heavenly! All d More coz I was eating after 6 hrs!

Thats whr I broke a rule coz I'd set dis rule of nt eating frm joints lyk mac d's, kfc, subway n d biggest fav of mine- Dominoes!!
I also hav promised myslf dat i'll cut down on liquor to a bare minimum! Odrwise m a regular drinker- 2-3 tyms a week.. Since der was a party hw cud I ignore it! ;-)

In short Saturday ended well with an awesome party n a li'l guilt though! Cyaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D