Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Loser day 9- an ordinary Tuesday

Good mrng ppl! Tuesday is here n m super slpy.. Last nyt's drive was a li'l longer dan usual.. Wich left me with lesser tym 4 my fav hobby- Sleeping! Wenevr I get a chance I slp... Evn in d bus on my way bk home! LOL
Basically slpin is very imp evry1 knowz that but it also helps in losing wt! Nw hw many knew dat!! Those ppl who slp a lot tend 2 gain wt slower... No wonder naps r also called beauty slp! Well dat was d gyaan 4 d day!
Nw fr my bf I ditchd my annadata n went 2 d office cafe n ordered fr a mug of cold coffee with less sugar n he made it so well my frnd Neelam also ordered 1.. My odr colleagues wer havin a feast 4 bf n since I was sitting with dem I had 2 "taste" their dabaas! Jst by tasting only I felt as if I jst had lunch! Super full with 1 bite of parantha, pav bhaji, misaal pav n 1 biscuit!

The bf wich shudn't hav been so heavy left me not at all hungry fr lunch.. i didnt evn feel lyk havin orange @ 11am.. so for lunch and also being Tuesday  i had veg manchow soup like last Tuesday . Seems lyk it has bcum my tuesday fixed lunch! the soup was more filling dan i had expected it 2 b!

On the way back home I rented a new book 2 read.. title says Girl Plus One.. funny name.. lets c hw it turns out 2 b.. there's dis juice centre on the way bk from kalina to my house (remember i've started walking 3 bus stops! ) i felt d urge for a nyc glass of sugarcane juice.. n this newly rented book also gave me good company at the juice centre! ;)


Evening was getting boring wen my younger sister Anjali decided 2 make masala idli! dats wen i knew wt my dinner 4 2de will b! :D :D it was actually tasty with d coconut chutney.. i had mentioned b4 as well dat i genrally dont like Southie food n especially idlis.. but my sis did a great job of making it edible n tasty 4 me! :D thnk u swt sistu! :P


After resting 4 sumtym headed straight for shooting where my coach welcomed me with a ruler 4 bunking 2 days! :P no driving session 2nyt made me sad n evn sadder dat i didnt meet my devils 2de! so to make myslf happy i got 2 my hobby- Sleeping! :P

Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D