Thursday, April 25, 2013

Loser Day 23- trying to get bk 2 d diet!

hi ppl.. i had almost thot of dropping dis diet thng for obviously i cant totally wrk on it.. m forced to eat coz i need to wrk sooo much!! i didnt kno i wud hav OT for exactly dis mnth wich i chose to experiment... i got up pretty early n left for ofyc 45 mins b4 tym thinkin i'll take d direct bus.. but dat bus didnt wanna turn up oni.. after w8ing 4 hf n hr i had 2 take a rick... off went 100 bucks on d rick ride 2 my ofyc! nt a gr8 start 2 my day.. evn though i came @ 8.. i still shamelessly went for my 8:30 am bf brk!! hehehe.. coffee as usual was my bf.. d files got me soo dizzy dat i was awaiting d lunch brk.. soon it struck 12 15 n i sprang up for lunch.. my lunch sharing partner minal is bk 4m her 10 day leave so nw i can switch bk 2 sabji roti! v ordered for paneer kofta curry and 2 chapati.. it was a fyn meal.. nt dat awesome but yes pleasantly edible!

Post lunch i jst thot y give up in d last week of dis mnth! so what if ders OT.. nt an issue.. i'll eat as n wen i feel hungry.. simple! ;)
Since i kinda live here oni till 9 almost evryday.. i generally 4get 2 hav my eve snacks cum dinner! :P by d tym i reached home it was 10 30! i didnt hav d energy 2 eat.. jst hopped in bed n drifted away in my dreamland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D