Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Loser day 14- Sunday = Mall Day

Sunday mrng wen evry1 slps till afternoon I got up @ 6! The stupid body clock is 2 b blamed!! Nw dat m up I had nothing 2 do.. So out came my novel n I went on reading jst lying on d bed... Since its Sunday I knew nthng's gonna b on tym.. Lyk bf lunch nthng @ all.. My head felt heavy lyk a hangover so I chose its remedy as my mrng drink... Lemonade!


Mom was makin chole for d non fasters of my house but i kept on yelling @ her coz it was smelling sooooooooo tasty!!!!!!! n i cudnt evn taste  it.. the aroma of the spices had spread in d whole house! So i quickly made a plan of sneaking out.. d devils wer ready as dey also had nthng 2 do.. but b4 i cud leave mom compensated d chole by making paranthas which i can eat during fasts.. stuffed i was out on my scooty to Phoenix marketcity in Kurla..

Evn after roaming for abt 2 hrs Big D cudnt find nethng for himslf!! so v all came bk.. but den he said lets chk out another mall! Off v went to Rcity ghatkopar with d whole krishnan family n my younger sis n me!! Roaming roaming i got super hungry n i ordered for sweet lassi n these devils! i wish i cud kill dem.. had a super yummy chicken filled wrap and a huge chicken pizza!!! again my nostrils wer filled with such yummy chicken dishes!!

This is hw des devils look while hogging!!! hahaha!! nw dare dey eat such yummy stuffs wen m fasting! lol

Roaming in AC was also tiresome n i fell flat in bed with a sigh of relief! Bed n me.. v share d bst relationship evr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D