Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Loser Day 8- Monday Blues

8th April brings a new week of my attempt n refreshes my will against over eating.. monday always gives its blues be it getting up @ 5 am or dragging myslf to office.. evrythng is jst so boring only bcoz its a MONDAY! I'm sorry 4 being late with d posts coz i was too busy enjoying my sunday i didnt get tym to write nethng! :P

Monday mrng bf was more of a meal with 2 medu wadas n sambhar. M nt dat fond of south indian food but at tyms i do feel like having it and medu wada is 1 of my favs amongst all! super crunchy frm d outsyd n soft n hot frm d insyd.. i simply loved it.. i also had a few bytes frm my office frnd's plates as they had ordered for cheese shezwan dosa!

The bf was so heavy i regretted ordering for 2 rotis with chana masala coz i was already full with half a roti! :( but i dont waste food @ all so i had 2 finish both d rotis sumhw! poor me! :( :(

There r many devils other dan my frnds Pratik n Anushka who hog onto yummy food wen i'm around. To add to the devil list is my office friend Sruthi who offered me a box of milk n assorted chocolates early in d mrng!! she very well knowz chocolate is my weakness. I declined her offer in d mrng but after lunch my swt tooth gave in n I accepted half of a piece of chocolate dat devil gave me!! now u know y i call her a devil! ;)


This kinda dieting has done 1 thng good 4 me.. i am not hungry all d tym nemore.. n wenevr i eat, i eat in very small proportions.. nt lyk b4 wen i used 2 hog evrythng in 1 go! guess these are positive signs.. and i need it coz i need 2 prepare fr the 9 days fasts that are coming my way from mid of this week... which means stricter rules of eating. Actually i dont eat @ all during fasts.. so i wud recommend nt 2 follow dat thing if ur nt used 2 these fasts..

After office i accompanied my office bst friend Neelam to the vodafone store which was lyk a good 45 min walk from the highway! Skywalks hav made walkin really convenient but by d tym v reached i knew my day's walking routine has been completed! :P

Wen i reached home my mom was makin coffee fr herslf n dat reminded me i didnt hav coffee all day 2de! so instead of snackin on sum fruit or nethng else i made myslf a nyc cuppa coffee with 1 spoon of chocolate horlicks too! ;) i love chocolate! :D

Then d devils tempted me 2 bunk my shooting which i was neways in no mood to go 4 n v sat simply chilling, snacking on childhood tyms favourite snacks peppy, piknik and frooty n playing holi with chilled water! :D

I was jst nt hungry @ all for dinner so i went for a drive with my li'l sisters n Devil Pratik whr he made me almost crash onto a bike! :@ I almost skipped a heartbeat! 

On reaching home safely i thanked god dat i survived a drive of that kind n fell asleep in no tym.. :) :)
Cya 2moro! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D