Friday, April 19, 2013

Loser Day 17- Last day of Fasts!

Blank!! Absolutely blank as to what i did on dis day... i donno hw n why i hav no clue.. 1 thng m sure of is that i was in ofyc till 7 pm... al this is happening coz i had taken a leave on 18th n i dont touch my computer wen m @ home!! i feel i've had too much of dat machine already throughout d day.. i love ppl more dan machines so instead of talkin 2 ppl online i prefer calling them up or chitchatting personally! hey! nw i can kinda recollect d happenings of day 17th April!! i'm also sure of 1 more thng.. i wasn't DRUNK!! lol!!

Coffee was a sure thng for my bf evn if i wer guessing i wudn't b wrong with that!! :P wen m in ofyc it has to be coffee with Neelam for bf ..

My manager had made sure v suffer the OT so 7-7 timings with a weeks wrk 2 b finished in a day gave me no hope of swimming or doin nethng fun! lunchtym came soon n i didnt evn hav d remotest feeling of hunger.. still i shudn't make neelam suffer ryt! :P so went down for lunch n had sweet lime juice!! stocked up on sum more energy to help me wrk on d remaining chunk of files left..

I was waiting for it 2 strike 7 so dat i cud jst leave my wrkplace! i was super excited coz i was not comin d nxt day!!!  it was my last fasting day!!! from tomorrow i wud b able 2 eat grains again!! whole day i was only dreaming of pani puri! :P
mommy dear is so concerned abt my eating habits dat evn during fasts she doesnt lemme stay hungry! beshtest mom in d world!! :* i was tired by d tym i reached home n slept on d sofa! mom atually woke me up n made me eat d parantha which i can eat during fasts.. nw dat i had food.. i jst cudnt slp bk.. 1 good habit which i've religiously followed since very long.. its set in my system.. d moment i eat i cant lie down or slp.. so i took my younger sis anjali along with me n took a few rounds of d ground.. Big D was also getting bored so i called him ovr.. As d horn wasnt wrkin so v wernt supposed to drive but i tempted him 2 take us 4 a drive!! :D :D i played d devil last nyt!! n i cud slp a li'l l8 coz i knew my alarm need nt wake me up @ 5! coz i was on leave!! yay!! with those lovely thots i slpt peacefully! :)

Note: no pix in dis post coz m publishing via d Fone App!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D