Thursday, April 25, 2013

Loser day 22- Last day of Malvani fair!

Oh no its monday again! :-( wen u dont get leaves on saturdays, sunday seems lyk a wrkin day too! Wat weekend is jst 4 a day! So unfair!! Monday came with d news of another week of OT! M sooo damn tired of living in ofyc throughout dis mnth! M hating it all d more coz my diet has gone 4 a toss! Wrkin so much leaves me hungry evn more.. My shooting has stopped. I cudnt join swimming... N sitting in one place is simply nt helping me lose wt! :@ :@
My bf was coffee n boiled egg whites... Sumhw evn dis felt heavy... Whites of jst 2 boiled eggs.. For lunch also I had chicken manchow soup! Nethng in chicken is highly appreciated! U wont believe I left 4m ofyc @ 9!! Worked for 14 damn hrs! N 2de was d last day of dat fair in my colony I had 2 visit it 4 d last tym!
Fullon fun! I was more interestd in rides. Wanted 2 go 4 all of dem 4 d lst tym!  Came home @ 11 n I realised I didn't eat nethng since 1 pm! So I had 2 brk my rule n had dinner of 1 chapati n paneer bhurji, I was so tired dat evn though I was full I got slp vry soon... Der was no chance I cud get up early so I msgd boss sayin i'll do an 8-8 shift! N said gn 2 evry1 n fell sound asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D