Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Loser Day 7- Sunday aka no diet day!!!

7th April brought with it my favourite day- Sunday! It also brought the convocation ceremony of my Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Mgmt from Wellingkars. Super good sunday always starts with a double omelette n 2 pav!


After d scrumptous bf I got ready 4 convocation! Thankfully it came on a sunday or I wud hav 2 give it a miss. The lunch was on Wellingkars so I had no control on d menu. Chicken fried rice was decided 4 non veg eaters! I soooo wanted 2 avoid rice but cudnt help it. The farewell lunch ended with chocolate mousse!
Mouth watering!


The lunch happened a bit late.. obviously! everybody doesnt have lunch @ 12 in d noon! So d late lunch kept me full throughout d whole eve..
Evn though my Devil frnds wer hoggin on chicken burgers n shawrma I cud easily say a no 2 dem. Evening @ carters was crowded since it was a Sunday. lovely breeze by d sea side and a nyc stroll was refreshing..

Sunday is special fr 1 more reason... My Mom makes Sunday spl chicken recipes! N 2de's chicken masala I jst cudnt ignore. So my dinner was chicken pieces n 1 spoon of rice 4 d gravy dat was left.. it was super yummy n i thanked myslf for not dieting on a sunday!

U guyz must b wondering wt abt my shooting n brisk walk routine... I hav an off 4m range on weekends wich gives me ample tym to enjoy with frnds.. that means no exercise too! :P

Well that marks the end of my 1st week of so called "diet".. i donno how much it has afftected me coz results on me r not visible dat soon.. obviously i've worked so hard hogging all these years to get a body like this.. it will take sum tym 2 shed it as well ryt! ;) so dats all abt my lovely sunday!

I am super excited for the next week to start! cyaa!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D