Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Loser day 21- chilled out sunday!

Heyya ppl! Lazy lazy sunday is here! N I took my own swt tym 2 wake up.. Wich obviously means I skipped bf!!!
But dat happend 4 good! Mom was makin sunday spl. N I didnt wanna eat less coz of l8 bf! Mom made chicken curry wich I had with very less rice but loads of chicken! I had nthng @ all 2 do all day! Thot of goin 4 shopping but den cudnt push myslf into doin so! I need 2 b in really good mood 4 shopping or I dont buy nethng n end up wasting tym n gettin irritated! I knew wat I wanted 2 do in d eve.. Ders dis malvani festival goin on in my colony which chose d navratri period 2 serve awesome malvani nonvg delicacies!! Hw mean of dem tempting me evryde! It really tested my will power! Wen d fasts got ovr I had 2 go try dat out! Plus der wer fun rides like giant wheel, tora tora n 2 more circular rides! I had soo much of fun. Der was good amt of crowd mainly bcoz it was sunday n 2ndly coz it was d 2nd last day of d fest! I had 2 make d most of it! After takin d rides with mom dad n sis v rushed 2 d food counter! Chicken malvani dry is wat v ordered 4! Malvani food is known 4 spice!! It indeed lived upto its expectation!


This is the view from the giant wheel!! :D :D

Well dats hw my sunday went! Still hav a week More with dis funny diet plan! I kno i'll hav 2 put in extra efforts! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D