Thursday, April 11, 2013

Loser day 10- mini feast day!

Yo ppl!! Its Wednesday again! My all nonvg eatin day.. N 2de i'll b eating bst of non-veg
thngs! there's a big reason for feasting today.. My 9 days fasts start from tomorrow.. n for obvious reasons no nonveg, no drinks nthng.. so today m gonna hog (nt so much) to my heart's content with my fav nonvg food! :D :D

During all these fasts.. i miss EGG d most.. omellete, boiled egg s'wich, Double fry egg, egg bhurji!! typing all this my mouth started watering.. so wednesday mrng bf had 2 hav egg in it! i opted for a yummy Egg Bhurji n pav wich i got after w8in for sooo long!! evry1 loves bhurji so it takes tym for the order to reach u! :) but the wait was worth it! it was simply yummalicious!!!!! :P

Heavy and content with the bf in the mrng, i thot of taking lunch a li'l later dan my usual 12:15 brktym.. Neelam my bst frnd n Minal my lunch sharing frnd both decided nt 2 come 2 ofyc so i was wondering shud i hav lunch or not.. but my team mates gave me company! Suchha swt place to work wen such ppl r arnd! :) :)
So @ 1 pm i had my chicken loaded lunch.. ordering for chicken tikka masala and 2 chapatis.. evn though i wanted to hav more i simply cudnt! :) n i guess dis was d menu last Wednesday as well ryt! actually i cant help it.. these ppl hav fixed menus throughout d week.. just minor changes..

My Project responsible has taken my diet n mission 2 loose wt a tad too seriously i guess.. coz he has planned OT (over tym) loading us with double d amt of wrk! poor me!! along with fasts, i'll hav 2 work harder!
I reached home and was thinkin which odr form of chicken shud i go 4 nxt.. thats wen my mom declared that she had made chicken biriyani for lunch!! i jumped with joy! My mom makes the world's best biriyani!! till date i havn't had any biriyani dat cud beat my mom's! N she makes it on rare occasions! so i thot of forgetting my no rice rule for 2de n hogged on to the super yummy biriyani! i msgd my devils also n in no tym Big Devil Pratik was @ my place!! hw cud i hav suchha yummy thng n nt share with them! dey wud've killed me! Fearing that i honestly invited him home! :D so swt of me naa! :P


One of the reasons for wich i dont eat rice as i had mentioned b4 was that it makes me slpy n lazy! n the biriyani made me soo full i cudnt move! :P i knew i wud b too slpy to shoot 2de so i dropped the plan of shooting.. I simply took the novel i'd rented d odr day n began reading.. i kno its nt good 2 slp immediately after having food.. so after a good 2 hr brk by 9:30 pm i was so damn slpy i cudnt control n hopped 2 bed! Wow a full 8 hrs slp evn if i get up @ 5:30 am! the idea of devoting 8 hrs 2 my fav hobby was simply awesome n i surrendered to it within no tym! it is said that an average person takes 7 mins to fall asleep.. well those who discovered that havn't met me.. i can slp within a min flat!! :P

Neways.. i need a good sound slp as my rigorous fasts start from 2moro! cyaa! haffun! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D