Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Loser Day 1- also happens to be April Fool's Day!

Well on reading the title u must b thinkin dis is sum funny post where sum1 is writing abt hw she has lost sumthng in life but hey! i wudnt advise u 2 read ahead coz its not @ all dat!! I am a hatti katti punjabi girl who, like many odr girls, is bored of being chubby (m nt fat dats wt many ppl say! ;)
This is my small attempt to put all my knowledge abt food that i have gained through my mum (shez a gr8 cook), school,  (can't forget d science chapters of different vitamin categories and wich food contains what!) nutrition n diet books (which my dad keeps on ordering from all possible sources) and designing my own diet plan which i plan out every morning!! unlike the professional nutritionists who chart out a weekly or even a mnthly diet chart of what to eat n what not to eat. Since i am not a professional i cannot practice dis on sumone else.. so here i am on this 1 month trial session of planned diet n sum additions to my daily routine 2 make me a LOSER! That kinda loser many ppl wud wanna be coz m gonna LOSE WEIGHT!!! Hopefully ;)

Day 1! I got up n was wondering wat my so-called diet will b for d day! evry book has told me to NEVER skip breakfast so i ordered for boiled egg whites and a coffee. 1 cup coffee is wat i have everyday.


not so many.. i had only 2 eggs with salt n pepper.

1 coffee from Indian Coffee House (Seepz)

I had read proteins are quite filling evn if v hav dem in small quantities and wont let u feel hungry for long time and i was surprised it actually wrked!! ohh! i forgot 2 mention my brkfst brk is @ 8:30 a.m. and i don't take dabba 2 office.

next was my lunch time at 12:15 pm n i also kno v shud eat evry 2 hrs. But since this is my experiment i eat only 3 times a day! so @ 12:15 i was again @ my annadata's whr i ordered for 2 chapatis n sabzi which i shared with my frnd. being punjabi blood i cudn't keep myslf away 4m d paneer tikka masala so dats whr i april fooled my diet on d 1st day!! :P dats 2 paper thin, see-through chapatis n paneer tikka masala

finished 2.jpg
my dish didnt look sooo tasty n didnt hav dis much paneer too.. jst 2 pieces n yes d chapati also wasnt dis thick n oiled or ghee'd.. plain chapati.

i was soooo full dat i didnt utter d wrd food till d clock struck  6 pm n my stomach started growling @ me 4 fooling it so much! so i headed 4 DINNER! yes u heard me right! dinner @ 6 to my fav chat counter! Lucky's in Kalina for a yummy plate of panipuri!!! :D 

i had 6 puris totally customized with minimum boondi n moong stuffing n more of tikha pani!!

by now sum nutritionist must hav fainted if dey r reading this but hey! experiment with my diet has 2 include my fav stuffs naa! ;)

so that was abt d diet for day 1 but in d evening I took 4 rounds of brisk walking 2 my fav akcent tracks which didnt lemme slow up evn if i wanted to! i HATE exercising but being a Pistol Shooter i have to do 15 mins of stretching exercises which i used 2 ignore sumtyms but i hav promised myslf i'll do it everyday for atleast dis month religiously! dats d li'l change in my routine i was talkin abt... so lemme hope i will achieve sum success with my impromptu diet plan and daily activity!!

well folks i cud've given more details abt my day  (i walked 3 bus stops 2 my home)etc etc.. but dont wanna bore u guyz more! dat was all for day 1! day 2 i'll write after living it! ;)

have a nyc day! Adios!

2 comments:

  1. I have taken this from General Motors Diet

    dAY ONE

    All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consists of all fruits you want. It is suggested you consume lost of watermelon and cantaloupe.


    DAY TWO
    All vegetables. You are encouraged to eat until you are stuffed with all the new and cooked vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the account or type. Avoid oil and coconut while cooking vegetables. Have large boiled potato for breakfast.


    DAY THREE
    Any mixture of fruits and vegetables of your choice. Any amount, any quantity. No bananas yet and no potatoes today.


    DAY FOUR
    Bananas and milk. Today you will eat as many as eight bananas and drink three glasses of milk. You can also have I bowl of vegetables soup.


    DAY FIVE
    Today is a feast day. You will eat 1 cup of rice. You also have to eat six whole tomatoes and drink 12 glasses of water today to cleanse your system of the excess uric acid you will be producing.


    DAY SIX
    Today is another all vegetables day. You must eat 1 cup of rice today and eat all the vegetables you want cooked and uncooked to your hears content.


    DAY SEVEN
    Today your food intake will consist of 1 cup rice, fruit juice and the vegetables you care to consume. Tomorrow morning you will be five to eight kgs. lighter than 1 week ago. If you desire further weight loss, repeat the program again. Repeat the program as often as you like, however, it is suggested that you rest for three days before every repetition.


    You have your system under control now and it will thank you for all the purging and cleansing you just gave it. Even more than a diet program it is good to follow this diet once in a while to clean your digestive system and remove toxic substances that have a accumulated in the system.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dat sounds like a different kinda diet plan.. will try 2 inculcate it in my plan if possible! thnx 4 d comment! ;)

      Delete

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D