Saturday, April 20, 2013

Loser day 19- last veggie day!

Yo ppl!! Hw hav u been! Well all my frnds in ofyc wer more excited dan me coz I can eat nw! LOL! Evry1 wanted 2 know- did I hav pani puri or nt!! I told all of dem dat I gave in to another weakness of mine... Cheese!!!! D cheese chakli pav n odr stuff with cheese was already sending me fr a guilt trip... So pani puri postponed to 2moro dat means my dinner 4 2de is definitely pani puri!!!
Bf I need nt say nw... Der was keralA dosa wich neelam ordered fr.. I took 2-3 byts of it.. Sooo soft n fluffy! Really well prepared..

Fr lunch I had no company 2 share d order with n I cudnt hav had sooo much.. So I decided with fruit plate 4 lunch! Neelam highly opposed d idea but I had a valid reason 4 it.. 2moro i.e. On Saturday .. Which is a non wrkin day 4 d whole of Nokia but M wrkin!!! :( :( But as a token of appreciation for all d hard wrk v hav put in by doin OT my manager is planning to take us out 4 buffet lunch @ Tunga Paradise in Andheri! So I thot I btr eat less nw... Will b ok to pile up li'l calories..after all m gonna hav non vg after 9 full days! So fruit plate was my lunch with oni papaya, apple n watermelon! Was full 4 d tym being...

Since lunch was only fruits i got a li'l hungry arnd 4 pm.. dats wen a colleague brought out khakhra!!!! 1 whole khakhra was so crunchy n good! it actually satiated my hunger n i was surprised! eatin so less cud also wrk! :)

i was waiting to reach kalina coz my fav pani puri was awaiting me!! i msgd d devils n dey joined me too!! :D yummalicious pani puri- a feeling simply beyond words!!! i also had sev puri with d devil's lovely mom!! n dat was my dinner 4 d nyt!! :D

i told myslf.. nxt mrng i wake up n i can hav all d nonveg in d world!! hehe! dat put me to slp evn faster dan i imagined! :D :D ciao!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! if you have any comments on my blog u r free to bring it up!! i'll b happy to receive ur views on the same!! :D